Hello Everyone,
This is a blog about models that I have created on a chat website called imvu.com. I will come back to explain what imvu is if you already do not know. Among chatting to others one of my hobbies on the site is to put together looks and outfits with my avatar to create some awesome photographs.

What is IMVU?



For those that do not know IMVU is a 3D graphical instant messaging client developed by IMVU Inc. Basic IMVU access is free however users may choose to buy gift cards in order to obtain virtual credits. Free memberships allow users to register a "Guest_" avatar name, make use of the chat service, purchase virtual content and create a personal homepage. Paying for membership, which removes "Guest_" from the avatar name and removes non-IMVU advertising, enables additional options such as becoming a content creator and access to additional Forum sections. However, some features require further payment such as access to adult material.

That is a basic overview of IMVU although it offers much more.


I absolutely recommend it to anyone. So if you feel like trying it click this link http://www.imvu.com
And add me even if you already have an imvu account. My avatar name is Forbegnu

I would like to say a big thank you to all the creators whose work that has been part of my outfits..you are great at what you do guys keep it up!! And I truly cannot praise you enough with your talents.

I will keep posting with new fashion collaborations and if you are intrested in setting up a blog for this sort of topic please contact me via IMVU and I will help all I can with your questions, and if you just want to contact me generally do it via commenting on the blog or send me a message on imvu. I will be delighted to talk to you :D

Tuesday 18 January 2011

Winter Collection (Female)










No comments:

Post a Comment